*Product photos may differ from actual products.
RDMP series is designed and manufactured based on the constant research and developments towards the best reflection of damping force enhance the high performance damper kits.
- One Way Adjustable, 30 Levels of dampening force adjustability from Hard to Soft.
- Springs are specifically developed for each damper kit / vehicle applications. Made of high strength materials SAE 9254 with specific powder coating against corrosion.
- Spring Trays made of 7075 forging and anodized for light weight.
- Insulation sleeve created with the highest level of urethane for maximum strength.
- All new piston and valve designs to ensure lubricants flow which is set for each application.
- Aluminum brackets are created by T6 Forged Aluminum for light weight and strength.
- The Coilovers are set in for the most optimal balance between street and track use. The Spring rates are not stiff but with the valving that has been achieved it is one of the best street and track hybrid coilover set up in its price range.
Acura Integra DC2 1994-2001
Honda Integra DC2 1994-2001