J’s Racing presents a stainless exhaust for an excellent throttle response and increased power, an exhaust born from the feedback of popular titanium FX technology.
The primary objective of the RR exhaust is “Power & Response”. By eliminating the CAT (Catalytic Converter) and making the main pipe diameter 70mm, we have reduced the exhaust resistance to the minimum. As an exhaust designed for racing use only should be, the power gain is simply amazing.
This straight shaped exhaust produces the unrestricted comfortable sound with the high pitched tone typical of stainless. When the rev hits the VTEC, you will be immersed with the emotional uplift from the burst of high notes.
Main pipe uses SUS304 t = 1.2 and silencer uses t = 1.0. The flange is made as thin as possible, and the stay is made hollow by making it hollow. By reducing the weight to the limit, the driving performance during sports driving can be further improved, and the potential of the car can be dramatically increased along with the power.
* The inner silencer is sold separately
* The reinforced hanger bushing type A x3 – sold separately
* It does not fit perfectly to the S2000 after 2006
* Race use only
* Stock Catalytic converter cannot be attached
* It might have a very slight jig mark from the production
* The picture is an image only and does not represent the actual exhaust