It is a shift boot color that has evolved further from the conventional type that has been very popular.
Since the aluminum material is machined and then plated, it has a luxurious feel and is ideal for dressing up interiors.
In addition, because it uses a unique taper shape, for example, when you grasp a genuine or spherical knob, you will not feel any discomfort at your fingertips.
In the conventional type, after fixing the collar to the boot, it was necessary to fix the shift knob with a nut separately, so the nut was visible, but the shift boot collar EVO was made by cutting out the same dedicated nut and fixed the shift knob. It is an “invisible nut” specification that hides the nut part by inserting it into the boot collar later.
Easy installation by removing the genuine collar and squeezing this product with the included tie wrap.
* The interior must be removed.
* A 14mm wrench is required to fix the dedicated nut.
* Compatible with nut-fixed genuine knobs or external shift knobs.
* When used in combination with a knob with a step on the bottom, which is seen in some genuine products, the step is not hidden.
Shift boot color Evolution
boot collar + dedicated nut SET product
■ Compatible models (MT models only)
FK7 / 8
FN2 CIVIC TYPE-R EURO
* The dedicated nut is the M10 1.5 pitch used by many Honda 6MT vehicles, so unless the vehicle has a sufficient boot length and a special shaft shape, it will basically fit.